- What shouldn't get lost in the disappointment over only getting one goal is that this was our first shut out in 7 games.
- Cummings was money all night. The only way they stopped him was to prevent him from getting the ball because as soon as he did he was behind the defense.
- Kimura did not have a great game, but did enough to frustrate the weak Crew offensive attack.
- I thought the Thompson-Kandji sub was a great move and should of happened 10 minutes earlier. Given what happened after Kandji got in the game though, its good that Smith is the coach and I'm the blogger!
- Wells Thompson's corners leave much to be desired.
- Both Casey and Pablo beat Crew players multiple times, which should be embarrassing for the Crew players.
- Great crowd last night. It was only 12K but, other than last week's sellout rivalry game, the best crowd we've had in probably two years. Everybody was into the game and it followed through the whole stadium. Even the cheesy "Scarves Up" as the players entered the field looked great last night because it seemed like everybody had a scarf and was holding it up (the cold weather helped).