- That was one of the better atmospheres at the Dick we've had this season. I think only the FSL game (which was 80 minutes of bad soccer wiped away by a 2 goal rivalry win) was better.
- Hello Vicente Sanchez! I don't know how long he can keep it up, but he was on fire this week.
- Our defense was mainly solid but had a couple of bobbles. The central defenders got worked on the KC goal and both Sjoberg and Moor are now suspended due to yellow card accumulation.
- Sarvas was a bit invisible, yet MLS named him to t he Team of the Week. I don't know if I missed something or they did.
- Clint Irwin, save(s) of the week easily. I thought we had blown the lead there.
- Great goal for Figueroa and overall solid play. Very impressed by him Saturday night.
- I was questioning the Badji sub but it worked out. I fully agreed with the other subs.
- Some KC fans (and their coach) are complaining about the lack of a foul called right before the goal. They are conveniently ignoring the lack of a foul called on KC immediately before and after the missing foul on Colorado.
- Overall I thought the game was evenly called even if the foul threshold was a bit high at times.
- Looks like we'll be missing Moor, Sjoberg (both suspended), Serna, Doyle, and Figueroa in Vancouver (all on international duty) in a week and a half. Ouch.
- Its nice being out of the basement, and seeing FSL down there in our place.
- SportsClubStats has us up to a 6.7% chance to make the playoffs. The Bodmer Line is now down to 1.63 - 2.0 pts/game. If we win in Vancouver, then we can start thinking about being back in the playoff chase.
Man of the Match: Kevin Doyle. Honestly Sanchez might be the better choice but Doyle deserves the nod for having game winning goals in back to back games. He now has 4 goals on the season, tying him with Torres for the lead. All 4 of them have been game winning goals!