Well we certainly weren't a playoff threat. Technically we improved by .15 pts/game so I guess I got this one right but certainly not the improvement I was hoping for.
- We're not really a playoff threat this season but we improve from last year's disaster.
Missed it by that much! The streak went 18 games before the 4-0 win in Dallas.
- The winless streak reaches 17 games before being broken on Jameson Night
Sadly I nailed this one.
- Pablo makes it through 2015 as coach and is not immediately fired after the season
Not sure it was an upset and I don't think it made that much a difference in Pablo's job but we did win the Cup!
- We do win back the Rocky Mountain Cup in an upset, its a large part of why Pablo keeps his job
We hosted the Switchbacks but I don't think we were favored in Houston, half right,
- We host a USOC game but we still go losing a game we were favored in
May actually and I'm not sure he was great, but he was good. He was also too late. I'll take half credit.
- Doyle joins in July and proves to be a great, but too late, signing
Tied for second, one goal behind Doyle. Close but no cigar.
- Torres wins the team Golden Boot
I hope MacMath is out at this point but its still an open question for now.
- Irwin or MacMath leaves at the end of the year if not before
Pittinari does need to go home but I'm not sure Ramirez proved he earned the DP slot. He's worth more time though.
- Ramirez turns out to be worth the young DP slot, but Pittinari returns to Argentina after his loan
Missed on this one, I did not see Transamerica coming. Kudos to the FO on that one.
- We go most of the season without a jersey sponsor, again
Out of 10 predictions I think I got more than half right. Not too bad overall.