California dreaming for Colorado as tomorrow night LAFC comes to Commerce City before the Rapids head out to the coast to play San Diego on Saturday. The home game is definitely the tougher of the two, 4th overall in the West on PPG but they've struggled a little bit recently with only one regulation win in the last five games (two shootout wins in the Leagues Cup though), Colorado's hasn't allowed a goal while at full strength since the break but only scored one goal from the run of play against a full strength side. So both teams are looking to get on a bit of a roll. Kickoff is at 7:30.
Player Availability:
OUT: GK Zach Steffen (shoulder), D Jackson Travis (ankle), M Josh Atencio (yellow card accumulation), M Ted Ku-DiPietro (shoulder), M Kimani Stewart-Baynes (lower leg), F Mamadou Billo Diop (knee)
No surprises there. Both Ojediran and Rafa are one card from suspension as well. If they pick up a card tomorrow they sit for the trip to San Diego. If they pick up a card in California...they sit for the Rocky Mountain Cup. I'm just saying, I'm not going to hate it if either of them get yellows tomorrow.
Prediction: 1-0 loss. Actually a scoreless draw is a possibility here. LAFC has only one win in eight tries at the Dick, and that was in 2018. But they are a better team than us and I'm not yet convinced we can score against better teams. I think LAFC finds a way to get the 3 points.

No comments:
Post a Comment