Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Jameson Night 2019


Yes tomorrow is Independence Day, but we play a game on the 4th every year.  We only get Jameson Night every other year, when the Revs are in town.  Hopefully most of you have Friday off (I don't) and can enjoy a night of Irish whiskey, soccer, and fireworks.  Kickoff is at 7 and it will be a full house in the stadium and at the tailgate, so be sure to get there early.  For those of us who can't make it, Fleming and Balboa will have the call on Altitude.  I say us because, as always, I have a better offer for July 4th.  Celebrating my 21st wedding anniversary and my wife makes better company than my fellow C38 yahoos. ;)

Injury Report:
OUT: D Kortne Ford
QUESTIONABLE: D Deklan Wynne, M Sam Nicholson, M Jack Price

Disciplinary Report:
ONE CAUTION FROM SUSPENSION: M Kellyn Acosta

Unavailable:
M Nana Boateng - Personal issue
F Jonathan Lewis - U.S. National Team

No changes since Friday other than Wynne being upgraded to Questionable.  Price was Questionable last week and played so I assume we'll probably see him tomorrow night.


That's the lineup we used last week to beat LAFC, I don't see Casey changing what worked.

Prediction: 2-1 win, goals by Kamara and Shinyashiki.  4th of July and Jameson Night is too much for New England to overcome.  They're improved under Arena, but not as much as we've improved with Casey.  The undefeated streak stretches to eight as we go into a few extra days of break before the difficulty level goes up.

No comments: