Friday, July 22, 2022

Colorado Heads To A Beautiful Night In Seattle


Tomorrow night in Seattle is going to be one of those nights that make it worth living through 8 months of rain, warm, sunny, and great views.  Hopefully the Rapids ruin the fans night by taking 3 points home with them.  Its going to be tough but both sides are missing players so the opportunity is there.  Kickoff tomorrow is at 8pm, just 13 more games to go on the Altitude blackout.

Injury Report: 
OUT: M Ollie Larraz
QUESTIONABLE: M Jack Price

Disciplinary Report:
SUSPENDED: D Danny Wilson (yellow card accumulation)
ONE CAUTION FROM SUSPENSION: D Lucas Esteves

Yeah, MLS was slow in updating the disciplinary stats last week, so we didn't know Wilson was one yellow card away from suspension heading into the Galaxy match.


I think we're going to wear burgundy tomorrow night with Seattle's home green, that's what we did last year, but its two somewhat dark colors so the league may change things up.

On the lineup though, with Wilson out I really expect one of two things.  Moor with Priso in front of him, or more likely IMO, Vallecilla with Warner in front of him.  I don't think we're ready for Vallecilla and Priso yet, that's a lot of youth.  I'm leaning towards Vallecilla and Warner because of the turf, I think Moor is unlikely to start.  The turf is also why I think its unlikely we see Price.  Other than that its pretty much the lineup that's been working for the last few games.

Prediction: 1-1 draw, goal by Rubio.  I'm not ready to predict a road win yet.  Seattle has struggled, not scoring in the last 3 matches, but they're still Seattle.  I think our recent improved play and Seattle's confusion means we can steal a point but that's as far as I'll go right now.

No comments: