Monday, January 26, 2009

One-Year Anniversary

Today marks the one-year anniversary of this blog. 226 posts later I'm a little surprised I kept it up for a year, I half expected to do it for 2 to 3 months and then lose interest. View From the Couch is here to stay though.

I want to open up the site a little more though. I'm sure you're all tired of reading me ramble on about whatever topic I have rattling around in my head. I want to know if there's anything you want to see. More general MLS talk? Coverage of former Rapids playing elsewhere? I've considered trying to contact the Rapids to maybe to an occasional email interview with somebody, anyone in particular? I won't promise to follow all of your suggestions, but I'll at least consider them. ;)

I'm also willing to give other voices a shot. If you have something you want to contribute let me know and I'll take a look. If it fits into the site I'll put it up.

Here's to 2009 being a better season than 2008 was!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cheers love the blog.

JasonCU03 said...

I enjoy the blog and have kept up with it during my transition from NC to CO in 2008. I mostly enjoy the Rapid's focus but would enjoy seeing more general MLS commentary.