Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Two-Year Anniversary!!!

Today is the two-year anniversary of this blog. 396 posts in two years, or a little over every-other day. That's better than I expected to do. I'm not sure how many people out there are still reading, but to those who are left, I hope I'm not boring you. ;)

Along with the anniversary news there was a bit of Rapids news today. The team announced that they will host Seattle in mid-March in what the Front Office is calling the first ever MLS Charity Shield match. All proceeds will go to Haitian relief. This is a great move by the Rapids, and as a Seattle native I'm quite happy with the opponent as well.

Also the Rapids expect to announce the full 2010 schedule sometime next week.

3 comments:

Jester said...

Congrats on 2 years!
Here's hoping for, at least, 2 more.

Jason Maxwell said...

Something just occurred to me. For my one-year anniversary post I had a picture of the Rapids #1 - Bouna Coundoul. For my 2-year post I had a pic of the Rapids #2-Jordan Harvey. Neither of which were with the team in the season after the anniversary.

Drew Moor, you're next!

Anonymous said...

congrats, looking forward to more good stuff.