That was bad soccer and they should feel bad about making us pay for it.
- Backline of Riley - Burling - Watts - Moor. Pablo, WTF are you thinking? Only Dallas' woeful shooting saved us from a loss.
- Moor was not the captain, Cronin was. Moor was played out of position. That worries me.
- Drew Moor was listed at left back but was playing as a third center back to clean up Watts' mistakes.
- So glad we went out and got Doyle signed and got him here early so he could spend 225 of the last 270 minutes of play on the bench.
- Then when Doyle gets into the game Pablo moves Powers to the outside. Once again it proved that Powers needs to play in the center.
- Serna. Should. Play. Every. Game.
- The Dallas keeper deserved a time-wasting yellow. He did not deserve that time-wasting yellow though as he literally could not get a ball from anyone. Poor decision from the official.
- Clint Irwin badly botched the Dallas goal and I'm sure he knows that. Nobody's perfect all the time.
- This team doesn't look like it plays together during the week. We see great individual skill and teammates who aren't expecting it.
- Pablo didn't make a tactical change last night. All his subs were like for like, the formation didn't change, and the style of play never changed. He didn't coach the team at all beyond keeping an eye on fitness levels. He is not a coach.
- We now need to play at 1.63 pts/game the rest of the way to even think about the playoffs.